ADP Affordable Design Planning Quality of service : I have been a customer of this business over 10 year and the business has gave me the best service possible and no trouble or hassle. The business is a family runned business offering the best possible service to their customers, the business also has fixed prices that other planning design businesses don't have. Great service from the start to the end of the job. Staff: The staff are friendly and helpful. They helped me in the best po...
Building Design Birmingham
Welcome to ADP Birmingham, specialists in providing a comprehensive range of building design and planning services to customers in Birmingham and the surrounding areas. With years of industry experience, we can produce building plans and architectural drawings for property extensions, structural alterations and new build developments for residential customers in Birmingham.
Call ADP Birmingham today: 0121 2706 019
Fixed Fees Available
With many years of experience in architectural designs and the submission of planning applications, we offer building design services for a diverse range of projects including garage conversions, property extensions and new build property developments amongst many others.
Why choose ADP Birmingham?
- We specialise in architectural drawings, with years of valuable experience in the planning application process and building control regulations.
- As a family run business, we recognise the importance of delivering a reliable service that represents excellent value for money.
- Initial consultations are offered to all potential customers, free from obligation. We look forward to discussing your ideas and taking the time to identify your specific planning requirements.
- From a domestic property refurbishment to a complete new build, we have the skills and capacity required to undertake planning projects of all types and sizes.
- Examples of our previous work, accompanied with corresponding testimonials and customer references will demonstrate our ability to design and plan your project, whatever its value.
- With fixed fees and flexible payment options available, you can rest assured that costs can be managed and controlled easily throughout the duration of the project.
For more information on our building design and planning services, Call ADP Birmingham today: 0121 2706 019What Our Customers Think
What Our Customers Think
Very pleased with the efficiency of this site. I was contacted by several architects /architectural services and subsequently engaged ADP to draw up plans for a new kitchen. I would recommend this service to anyone.
A great service from the start.
The first time I used site I got a list of local architects/planners. Second time I used it 2 firms offering planning drawings contacted me and arranged to visit. We chose Affordable Design & Planning (Leics) and we would not have considered them as we wouldn't have wanted to ask them to travel that far. Very rapid response, plans are with the planning department before most people we contacted wouldn’t even have done a site visit.
Architectural Design Promptness of response : They made contact within 48 hours and had made an initial site visit two days later Quality of service : Not content to simply draw my initial thoughts, they made some great suggestions I hadn't thought of, some of which saved money and others that made the whole extension work better Value for money : They weren't the cheapest to provide a price, neither were they the most expensive, but the price was fixed and I paid for the work as it was don...
Make sure you check back regularly for company news and the latest from ADP Birmingham. We update this website with new content and important information about our products and services on a frequent basisVisit Our Blog
Single and Second Storey Extensions
We were asked to provide drawings for a Detached Victorian Villa Property in a popular town location. The design was to increase the ground floor layout to provide a Day Room/ Family Room off of the ...Click Here
Modern conversion of a Circa 1950’s bungalow
We were asked to create a modern conversion of a Circa 1950’s bungalow which sits on a ½ acre plot. Our design included raising the roof and a gable front to create a full height open galleried st...Click Here